When we talk about social media presence, the most common question is, “How to attract consumers to the Facebook page, communicate your message and engage with the target audience of the particular brand?”
The answer is simple:
by using Facebook ads!
Do you ever wonder how powerful the Facebook ads that appear in your news feed are? It’s even more fascinating when you consider how annoying and inconvenient they can be at times.
In reality, they work wonders, and if you’re a business owner, you should consider joining in because you might see a significant payoff.
With most cases, the following questions about Facebook ads are usually asked by most people:
- When and how do you make use of Facebook ads?
- What should the design of the ad be?
- What should it lead people to?
- How am I able to tell if it’s working?
The reality is that there isn’t a single response. It all depends on the ability to draw on the advertising’s results, and it also usually requires a high degree of understanding to achieve superior results.
One of your most important business opportunities is Facebook advertising.
But, exactly, why use Facebook ads? As a result, we’ve written this blog to assist you. Consider the following reasons why you should run a Facebook ad campaign as part of your digital marketing strategy:
According to Facebook, the company’s advertisement revenue has been steadily increasing year after year, indicating that companies are finding Facebook ads to be successful.
WHY IS FACEBOOK ADVERTISING SO IMPORTANT FOR ONLINE PROMOTION SUCCESS?
- WHY IS FACEBOOK ADVERTISING SO IMPORTANT FOR ONLINE PROMOTION SUCCESS?
- 1. You’ll Reach Far More People Than You Ever Will With Organic Posts
- 2. You meet your specific objectives with Facebook ads.
- 3. Facebook Ads Work Aggressively Fast
- 4. The most cost-effective advertising investment you can make is on Facebook. (you set your budget)
- 5. You can micro-target the exact audience you want to reach
- 6. You can track and measure your success (The Facebook Advertising Platform Offers Robust Analytics)
- 7. Facebook advertising offers a wide range of ad types and testing tools.
- 8. Facebook Ads can allow you to remarket to people who have already interacted with you.
- 9. Get the edge over the competition
- Wrapping Up
1. You’ll Reach Far More People Than You Ever Will With Organic Posts
“If Facebook were a country, it would be the most populated country on Earth; narrowly beating out China. It would be Facebook, China, India, and then the United States.”
Yes! The answer is in the numbers.
If you’re not using Facebook to advertise your company, you’re missing out on a huge huge opportunity to get more traffic and leads from their existing database. Facebook has over one billion users and thousands of users near you, so if you’re not using it to advertise your business, you now get to understand what opportunity to get more traffic and leads from their existing database you are missing. If you can’t identify a percentage of your target audience from that, I’d be very shocked.
In addition, if you’ve got a business page, you may not know that only about 0.5 percent of your fans can see your updates on average.
Unfortunately, this is right.
Facebook has become a monster in this if you wish your followers to check what you post, you have got to pay money. Through this is how the platform gets its revenue.
Facebook reported in a 2013 article published by AdAge that they “expect organic distribution of an individual page’s posts to gradually decline over time.” This statement implies that organic reach will be zero one day.
Although updating your page regularly is a good way to reach out to new people and stay in contact with previous, you should consider advertising to expand your reach and develop your online presence faster.
Paid ads allow you to reach out to people who haven’t liked your page but share similar interests or demographics, while organic posts are only seen by your own Facebook fans.
As more and more content is created every day, the organic presence on Facebook is gradually declining. To keep your audience engaged, reach new people and share your newest products or services, you need to advertise on Facebook.Tweet
2. You meet your specific objectives with Facebook ads.
The act of creating an ad on Facebook is made simple by the platform. All that is required to use Facebook’s ad system is a Facebook page or a “advertisers” role to an existing page.
It guides you thru steps that allow you to select the sort of ad, target your audience, and set a timeframe and your budget. Moreover, the ad can be customized to suit your specific needs.
As goal-oriented entrepreneurs who would not love these features.
You can choose from a range of promotional goals on Facebook to better suit your needs and business objectives. You should choose marketing objectives that will help you achieve your goals.
If you want to increase interaction on an article, drive traffic to your website, or generate new leads for your business, there’s an advertisement objective that can help.
Not only this gives you more influence over the ad you make but it also instructs Facebook on how to optimize your ad so that you get the best results possible.
You can customize the ad to match your brand and target audience for a better response since it is customizable.
“Where consumers go, businesses follow. Many of the world’s biggest and most respected brands are using social media — and Facebook in particular — as a cost-effective way to engage consumers and drive word of mouth about their products and services.”
Find out more about Facebook’s given promotional targets. Your Complete Guide to the Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives. (Full List Explained)
3. Facebook Ads Work Aggressively Fast
Due to the Facebook reach algorithm, you seem to have noticed that your organic posts do not reach your audience on time regularly.
If you need fast results from your social media campaigns, Facebook Ads is the way to go.
The results of Facebook ads are immediate. For sure, it produces immediate outcomes. You can start pushing reach your message to thousands of people in just a few hours, while organic posting would take you a lifetime.
4. The most cost-effective advertising investment you can make is on Facebook. (you set your budget)
Facebook advertisement is less expensive and effective than traditional advertising.
You can market your product to 1,000 people for KES 110 to 500/= if your campaign is well-executed. Traditional advertisements will cost up to KES 5000 to present your company to the same number of people, and in most cases, your message will go unnoticed.
You can create your custom budget based on your business’s needs and choose promotional goals that suit that budget. For most ad forms, the minimum daily budget ranges between KES 110 and KES 500. You can adjust your budget, pause, or stop advertising as your business’s finances change.
The cost of running Facebook ads varies depending on several low-hanging factors such as your budget, ad types, industry, and so forth, but advertisers may expect to pay anything between a few coins per result.
However, the more money you set aside for advertisements, the more people you’ll be able to reach and attract especially if your competitors are also using Facebook ads.
To be clear, what ends up costing the most money is testing your ads, which you’ll almost always have to do. Ads on Facebook seldom work on the first try and must be tweaked. This is completely natural. When planning your budget, keep this testing process in mind.
5. You can micro-target the exact audience you want to reach
If you have a great offer but it is presented to the wrong people, it will not work, no matter how good the offer is. The same is true in the opposite direction. It won’t succeed if you target the right people but your deal isn’t perfect.
Across all social media ad platforms, one of the most attractive aspects of Facebook advertising is targeting and retargeting regularly on time potential customers with pinpoint accuracy.
Facebook has a degree of precision that allows you to reach a particular audience with each ad. Businesses may create advertisements to help them narrow down their target markets for the following segments:
- Location – This is an obvious choice for local businesses. You can get as specific as a particular city. As you update any of your choices, the Estimated Reach box in the top-right automatically updates.
- Demographics – Choose an age range and gender. You may even want to create multiple ads to test different age/gender combinations.
- Interests – This can be very powerful if used correctly. As we discussed earlier, you can target users by interests they have published on Facebook. If you type in job titles, this box will allow you to target by the job as well. If you can think of things that your customers might like, your ad will be much more effective, although this will limit the overall reach (again, displayed at the top right).
- Connections on Facebook – This can be helpful if you have a busy Facebook page. You can use it to increase your “Likes” count by targeting those who are not currently connected to your page or increase engagement by targeting people who already are connected. Targeting friends of your connections can be especially effective to add more “Likes.”
- Advanced Demographics – These provide a wide range of targeting options, including birthdays, sexual preference, relationship status, education, language,low-hanging, and workplace.
You may also use more advanced targeting tools like Lookalike Audiences to target people that are similar to those who already engage with your company or customize your targeting choices to target a more specific audience. As a result, people who may be interested in buying your product or service can see your ads.
6. You can track and measure your success (The Facebook Advertising Platform Offers Robust Analytics)
When you advertise on Facebook, you can monitor anything, unlike other types of traditional advertisements. From the number of people who saw your ad to the number of people who saw your message, clicked on it, and then bought your product, all is tracked. It’s difficult to track what happens when you advertise on television
Facebook’s observations, metrics, and tools can be used to analyze each ad you make. Using Facebook’s measurement tools, you can figure out how successful your ads are and what content gets the best results. These tools can also assist you in identifying your target audience and expanding your scope.
7. Facebook advertising offers a wide range of ad types and testing tools.
One of the advantages of advertising on Facebook for your company is that you are not limited to specific ad forms or plain text ads like you are with search engine PPC.
You can use creatives such as videos, photographs, slideshows, carousels, sets, or canvases in your ads. You can analyze then choose the creative that best suits your brand and target audience. These ad types cater better to branding since they give marketers the ability to create visual, creative, graphic-styles ads with multi-media elements: video, photo, text, etc
Besides, businesses can use Facebook’s ad platform’s split testing feature to test and view ad variants. Additionally, split tests can be set up for periods ranging from one to thirty days, with specific budgets, and custom audiences.
8. Facebook Ads can allow you to remarket to people who have already interacted with you.
Have you ever gone to a website and then seen their Facebook ad shortly after?
This is an advertising tactic called remarketing.
You can use Facebook ads remarketing strategy to increase revenue, conversion rates, and return on investment, which is one of the benefits of using them for your company.
Retargeting is the low-hanging fruit of Facebook ads. And you should pick it to not miss out on these benefits.
You will agree with me that it’s much easier to reclaim lost guests who are already familiar with your brand than it is to draw strangers.
Even if you piqued your audience interest a little, people are likely to glance at your company’s Facebook page or website the first time they see it and not go or do anything further.
This is since they don’t know who you are, they have no reason to trust you. You have a better chance of converting them if they see your ad again in the future. It won’t be enough to use one ad as the only point of contact. Before taking action, people will need to see your brand three to seven times.
To deal with this you’ll want to use remarketing for your hard offers–your sign-ups, consultations, downloads, etc.
9. Get the edge over the competition
I bet you know
Facebook is a great place to build preference and differentiation for your brand over competitors? People expect to discover things on Facebook through their friends.Tweet
As a social media page specialist, I need to keep track of other business pages, and I’ve found that many Kenyan businesses don’t use paid advertisements. They seem to rely on popular groups to spread their message.
When I asked why several business owners said it was because they were unfamiliar with Facebook and the backend sites of social media advertising in general. The majority of company owners are now stuck with conventional promotional methods such as radio, television, magazines, and newspapers.
If you are skeptical due to the lack of know-how, let me assure you that creating ads is much simpler than you would think. Directly from your Facebook Page, you can build advertisements quickly and easily. If you’ve started working on a Page, you can start making ads directly from the Page or other Facebook resources like ad design.
Businesses who want to try out Facebook ads would almost certainly gain an advantage over their rivals and accelerate on this business opportunity since many of them are unfamiliar with the platform.
Well, there are lots of benefits but those are my 9 main reasons why businesses should start to incorporate Facebook advertising into their marketing spend.
One thing is certain: your target audience is on Facebook, and you must take advantage of the platform’s ads to completely reap the platform’s marketing benefits!
- You can pay to reach those who don’t follow you as much as those who do. It doesn’t matter if your page has a small following.
- Whatever your current business objective, Facebook can support your bigger marketing plans.
- The good news is that you can start, pause, or change your ad campaign at any time. The same can’t be said for buying ads in traditional media.
- Fewer people are walking past outdoor advertisements or reading their local newspaper, whereas a growing number of people are spending more time online.
- It’s possible to aim Facebook ads at people who have already visited your website, reminding them of your company and potentially prompting a purchase. This can be accomplished by incorporating Facebook Pixel into your website.
You won’t find the opportunity to target specific messages to specific people and monitor it all anywhere else. Facebook ads can be customized to boost website traffic, views, and even click-through rates (CTR)
Below is a Facebook ad test campaign for a blog post I wrote called, “7 steps to get started on building an online presence from scratch.” As soon as we promoted it on Facebook, we saw a HIGH engagement level and a low cost per click of KES 21-25/=.
I’ve found that using the Facebook advertising platform in this manner leads to better targeting, which leads to higher ad engagement, which leads to a lower cost-per-click and better value for money.
If you believe in the benefits of Facebook ads, start investing in a professional Facebook marketing campaign today. If you’ve tried Facebook advertising before and failed, likely, your ads weren’t properly set up to suit your business’s marketing needs.
Usually, it’s not about how much money you have to spend on marketing campaigns to reach your target audience; it’s about figuring out what strategy works best for you. Facebook is used not only for advertising but also for building long-term relationships with consumers and regularly engaging them with useful and interesting content.
It is not appropriate to encourage content that does not engage viewers.
If you don’t know what you’re doing, Facebook ads can be a fast way to lose a lot of money. That is why it is important to talk with a professional or learn how to run advertisements on your own. Please contact us right away to discuss your advertisement requirements.
Leave any questions, feedback, or suggestions about this expert roundup in the comments section below.
Even, don’t forget to tell your friends about it!